Before you get started with your online application, there’s a few things you should know:
- You must be able to perform a 1 hour set of original music.
- We have limited performance slots available for solo/duo acts. Bands are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants for the NightJar Festival in Torquay must be available to perform on either Thursday 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th January 2019.
- Applicants for the NightJar In The City in Geelong must reside in Geelong or surrounding local regions. Sorry, no Melbourne &/or interstate acts. You must also be available to perform on Friday 1st, 8th, 15th or 22nd February 2019.
- There are no hospitality riders; no complimentary ticket allocations (free entry provided to performing musicians only) and no full sound checks – line checks only).
- The NightJar Festival has a great merch stand staffed by friendly music lovers ready to sell your gear! The festival attracts 10,000+ punters each night, so it’s a great opportunity to sell CD’s, vinyl, t-shirts and whatever other wares you’ve got!
- Musician applications open on 10th August and close on 8th September. No late applications will be accepted.
- You will be notified if you’ve been successful by 28th September.
- If successful, you must accept your offer and submit your contract by 8th October.
- Questions marked with * are compulsory.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you all the best!
Click START APPLICATION to get the process rolling.