Nightjar Festival Geelong and Torquay - Music • Art Stalls • Food
Here is your chance to be part of one of Summer’s most successful and innovative events.
Torquay Nightjar has grown into one of the most popular events on the Surf Coast, attracting in excess of 50,000 people through the gates over four nights in January. Geelong Nightjar settled in the heart of the city, is also proving to be extremely popular, drawing over 20,000 people during four nights in February.
We are extremely interested in unique creations made by you, i.e.: specialised or handmade products, grown by you, designed by you and made by you - creative, edgy, fresh and unique. We value applications from stallholders who have;
• Original products and/or services
• Ethically produced and/or localness – sourcing raw materials from within their area
• Environmentally friendly items and packaging
• Fairtrade items
• Great looking stall presence/presentation
• High social media engagement with the ability to market your products and Nightjar
All products must comply with applicable Australian Standards and guidelines and any products that are clearly mass produced or not environmentally friendly (we are a plastic free event), will not be considered.